Friday, April 4, 2008

Music is my Boyfriend


When traveling, there's a lot of free time on the plane or train.  I myself always tend to pack a carry-on full of goodies to keep me preoccupied through the ride (or flight).  There's always a couple of magazines, my journal, my homework, some books, food, laptop, (it's a large carry-on) and most importantly, my lovely ipOd! (his name is Solaris) 

With people taking their ipods or mp3 players with them anywhere they travel, it's important to keep said gadget clean and safe.  This is where sheer whimsy comes in.  My crafty good friend Helen has gone all entrepreneurial and have created some beautiful cases for which to put your valuable techs into.  You can custom order a one-of-a kind protector on her etsy shop.  Be sure to check it out!  Here are just a small sampling of her gorgeous creations.

Despite all the great things one can do on the plane or train or car, there is nothing that beats just plain ol' knocking out.  

At least I am able to go to sleep knowing my belongings are safely stored in their customized sheer whimsy bags!

1 comment:

helen said...

YAYAYAYAY!!!! thanks janjann for spreading the word about sheer whimsy!!!!!